LHU Small Business Development Center and Downtown LH Inc. to host event
LOCK HAVEN — The holiday season will be here before we know it – is your retail businesses ready to connect with customers?
Small businesses have been fighting an uphill battle for decades and it seems like big corporations have more resources, more brand recognition, and most importantly, more money. The Lock Haven University’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and Downtown Lock Haven Inc. are dedicated to helping small businesses start, grow and prosper and are offering a free webinar viewing party to local business owners on “Getting Your Business Ready for the Holidays”.
Facilitating the exciting event will be Business Consultant, Tom Keiffer, from the Lock Haven Small Business Development Center and Downtown Lock Haven Inc. Manager, Kasey Campbell, from Downtown Lock Haven Inc.
Topics for the event will be:
– Information on how businesses can leverage Google products and tools to promote sales.
– How to use Google My Business that can draw more customers to your business.
– How to use Google ads to reach and engage with holiday shoppers.
– The new Downtown Lock Haven Inc. app and how it can benefit your business.
– Discussion on how to become an active member on Small Business Saturday.
The seminar is free and will be held Wednesday Oct. 17 from 12 noon to 2 p.m. at 205 E. Main St., Lock Haven.
To register visit http://www.lhup.edu/sbdc/training.htm or call 570-484-2848. Walk-ins will be accepted if seating is available but interest individuals are encouraged to pre-register.