LOCAL CLUBS TO MEET
LOCK HAVEN — The following clubs will meet in the month of January.
The Lock Haven Kiwanis club will host the following guest speakers.
– Jackie Condor of the Clinton County Housing Coalition/Life Center on Jan. 10 with invocation by Sharon Reeder.
– Maria Garlick, director of Clinton County United Way on Jan. 17 with invocation by Rich Kuczawa.
– Scott Moore of Lock Haven Universty wrestling on Jan. 24 with invocation by Pete Smeltz.
– Philicia Dombrowski of Clinton County Community Foundation on Jan. 31 with invocation by Bob Thompson.
The Rotary Club of Lock Haven will hold the following meetings.
– An informal meeting at Hangar 9 on Jan. 8 from noon to 1 p.m.
– Formal meeting at Great Island Presbyterian Church on Jan. 15 from noon to 1 p.m. The agenda includes the installation of Taylor Camerer to Rotary president.
– “More than Bread” community service project at the Salvation Army on Jan. 21 from 11:15 a.m. to 1 p.m. Contact Taylor Camerer at 717-414-0053 if available to help.
– Informal luncheon at the Village Tavern on Jan. 22 from noon to 1 p.m.
– No meeting on January 29.
The monthly meeting of the UPMC Lock Haven Hospital Auxiliary will be held on Jan. 21 in the Senior Circle Meeting Room at 1 p.m. All members are welcome.