calendar of events
– Lock Haven Catholic School’s 4th Annual Cash Bash, 7-10 p.m., Haywoods on the Green. Cash door prizes, games to play, a basket raffle, and “The Wheel of Beer.” Contact Brooke Fravel for more information at 570-748-7252 or firstname.lastname@example.org
– Spaghetti dinner, 4:30 to 7 p.m., Curtin Village United Methodist Church. Eat in or take out. The dinner benefits the church’s general fund. For information call Sabrina Etters at 814-355-2815.
– Uniform, Shoe and Accessory Sale sponsored by UPMC Lock Haven Auxiliary, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Haven Skilled Nursing, ground floor.
– Clinton County Democrats Sip & Dip fundraiser, 2-4 p.m., Potter’s Pallette.
– Gloria Vilello’s Annual St. Patrick’s Day Party, 6-9 p.m., Son’s of Italy 2nd floor.
– St Luke’s United Church of Christ in Flemington will be holding a soup sale on Saturday March 16th. Soups for sale will be ham and bean, chicken corn, and vegetable beef. Soup will be sold for $5 a quart and orders may be placed by calling the church office at 570-748-5741, you may leave a message. Orders should be placed by Wednesday,,March 13th and orders may be picked up at the church on Saturday, March 16th from 9 a.m.-noon.
– Echo Hope Assembly Impact Youth Group Indoor Yard Sale, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. All funds raised will go towards the expenses for the youth members to attend the PennDel Youth Conference in Hershey in April.
— — —
For many more weekend events,
turn to today’s Scene Section.