– Alzheimer’s and Caregivers Support Group — 7 p.m. May 8 (second Tuesday of the month), Conference Room B of Susque-View Home. Information: Fran Decker at 748-4302.
– Parkinson’s Support Group — Open to everyone interested in learning about the disease, 3 p.m. May 9 (second Wednesday of the month), Fulmer’s Personal Care Home, Dunnstown. Information: Beverly Miller, 570-748-5891.
– Cancer Support Group — 7 p.m. May 10 (second Thursday of the month), Conference Room B of Susque-View Home, Lock Haven. Information: group facilitator Fran Decker, 570-748-4302.
– Mental Health Support Group — 6:30 to 8 p.m. May 29 (last Wednesday of month), Avenue 209 Coffee House, 209 Bellefonte Ave., Lock Haven. Information: Lauralee Dingler, 570-326-7895.
– Bereavement Support Group — 3-4:30 p.m. May 8 (second Wednesday of the month), Susque-View chapel, sponsored by Community Nursing Service’s Centre Crossings Hospice. Information: Nicole Crawford, 570-748-8511.
– St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church Food Pantry — 9-11 a.m. May 9 (second Wednesday of the month) for Clinton County residents in the Lamar-Mill Hall region. Use rear entrance of church at 6220 Nittany Valley Drive (Route 64), a mile north of I-80 interchange at Lamar. The pantry can be available 5-6 p.m. the evening before, but this is by appointment only. For an appointment, or more information, call 570-726-4163 or 570-726-7460.
– Blanchard Church of Christ Food Pantry, 4-6 p.m. April 17. Use the back door of the old church building.
– Free luncheon for Sugar Valley senior citizens — Noon on April 13 (second Wednesday of the month) at Albright United Methodist Church, Loganton; donations appreciated.
– Second Sunday Supper, Trinity Episcopal Church, 174 Mt. Pleasant Ave., Jersey Shore, May 13 (second Sunday of the month) at 12 noon. The meal will feature chicken.
– Lock Haven Area Shoe Bank — Free pair of school-worthy sneakers, socks and a book, for wee ones through 17-year-olds with Access, CHIP or similar insurance cards or referrals — 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, April 20 (third Saturday of the month) at Covenant United Methodist Church, 44 W. Main St., Lock Haven.
– Shoes for Shore — Free pair of school-worthy sneakers, socks and a book, for wee ones through 17-year-olds with Access, CHIP or similar insurance cards or referrals, 10 a.m.-noon April 20 (third Saturday of the month) at Tiadaghton Mall, Jersey Shore.