– Alzheimer’s and Caregivers Support Group — 7 p.m. Jan. 8 (second Tuesday of the month), Conference Room B of Susque-View Home. Information: Fran Decker at 748-4302.
– Parkinson’s Support Group — Open to everyone interested in learning about the disease, 3 p.m. Jan. 9 (second Wednesday of the month), Fulmer’s Personal Care Home, Dunnstown. Information: Beverly Miller, 570-748-5891.
– Cancer Support Group — 7 p.m. Jan. 10 (second Thursday of the month), Conference Room B of Susque-View Home, Lock Haven. Information: group facilitator Fran Decker, 570-748-4302.
– Bereavement Support Group — 3-4:30 p.m. Jan. 9 (second Wednesday of the month), Susque-View chapel, sponsored by Community Nursing Service’s Centre Crossings Hospice. Information: Nicole Crawford, 570-748-8511.
– St. Paul Evangelical Lutheran Church Food Pantry — 9-11 a.m. Jan. 9 (second Wednesday of the month) for Clinton County residents in the Lamar-Mill Hall region. Use rear entrance of church at 6220 Nittany Valley Drive (Route 64), a mile north of I-80 interchange at Lamar. The pantry can be available 5-6 p.m. the evening before, but this is by appointment only. For an appointment, or more information, call 570-726-4163 or 570-726-7460.
– Blanchard Church of Christ Food Pantry, 4-6 p.m. Jan. 9 (second Wednesday of the month). Use the back door of the old church building.
– Free luncheon for Sugar Valley senior citizens — Noon on Jan. 9 (second Wednesday of the month) at Albright United Methodist Church, Loganton; donations appreciated.
Lock Haven Area Shoe Bank — Free pair of school-worthy sneakers, socks and a book, for wee ones through 17-year-olds with Access, CHIP or similar insurance cards or referrals — 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 19 (third Saturday of the month) at Covenant United Methodist Church, 44 W. Main St., Lock Haven.