Sentencings in Clinton and Lycoming counties
LOCK HAVEN — The information in Courthouse Roundup is obtained from public records. It is policy of The Express that this information not be withheld from publication.
– Kathy Marie Lachat, charged with forgery and theft by deception, fined $1,000, ordered to pay restitutions of $3,491.81, ordered to submit a DNA sample and pay the $250 fee, sentenced to two to 23 months in county prison and placed on probation for five years.
– Holden Michael Hastings, charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $50 and placed on probation for six months.
– Susan Adeline Pletcher, charged with retail theft, fined $250, must complete 50 hours of community services, submit a DNA sample and pay the $250 fee, pay restitution of $87.93 and spend six to 23 months in county prison.
– Donald Eugene Weaver Sr., charged with access device fraud, fined $800, ordered to pay restitution of $30 and spend 11-and-a-half to 24-and-a-half months in county prison.
– Ashley Marie Winters, charged with aggravated assault and open lewdness, fined $750, ordered to spend 90 days to 24 months in county prison and placed on probation for 12 months.
– Brendon Lee Shreckengast, charged with driving under the influence and criminal mischief, fined $2,000, ordered to pay restitutions of $10,260.80, placed in the Clinton County Intermediate Punishment Program for 60 months and placed on probation for 24 months.
– Brendon Lee Shreckengast, charged with driving under the influence, fined $1,000, placed on probation for six months and serve 72 hours house arrest.
– Henry Sylvester Block IV, charged with corruption of minors, fined $1,000 and placed on probation for 48 months.
– Kenneth Lee Harkey, charged with simple assault, fined $1,000 and placed on probation for two years.