LOCK HAVEN — The following calls were received at the Clinton County Communications Center.
– At 11:25 a.m., emergency services from Lamar Twp./Salona, Nittany Valley/Lamar, and the Flemington Goodwill Hose Ambulance responded to a call at the intersection of Karl’s Lane and Nittany Valley Drive in Porter Twp. The call was cleared at 11:33 a.m.
– At 1:15 p.m., emergency services including Flemington’s Goodwill Hose and Goodwill Hose Ambulance, as well as Lock Haven EMS, responded to a a motor vehicle accident with injury on High Street in Flemington. The call was cleared at 2:36 p.m.
– At 2:06 p.m., Renovo Emerald and South Renovo Citizen Hose responded to a tree down at the intersection of Gratzmar Avenue and Tamarack Road in Noyes Twp. The call was cleared at 2:23 p.m.
– At 2:21 p.m., Dunnstown emergency services responded to a tree down at Hickory Drive in Woodward Twp. The call was cleared at 4:14 p.m.
– At 2:34 p.m., Woolrich emergency services responded to a report of wires down at Fargus Island Road in Dunnstable Twp. The call was cleared at 3:02 p.m.
– At 2:43 p.m., multiple emergency services, including Renovo’s Emerald Co., South Renovo’s Citizen Hose, Chapman Twp./North Bend, Dunnstown, Avis, Castanea, Lock Haven’s Hand-in-Hand, and Lycoming County’s Larry’s Creek Citizen Hose, responded to a structure fire at Schoolhouse Road in Woodward Twp. The call was cleared at 3:05 p.m.
– At 3:32 p.m., the Lock Haven Fire Department responded to a pole down on the Renovo Road in Allison Twp. The call was cleared at 4:07 p.m.
– At 5 p.m., Woolrich emergency services responded to a tree down on German Road in Dunnstable Twp. The call was cleared at 5:17 p.m.