Sentencings in Clinton and Lycoming County
LOCK HAVEN — The information in Courthouse Roundup is obtained from public record. It is policy of The Express that this information will not be withheld from publication.
– Jemal Fowler, charged with driving under the influence, fined $1,000 plus additional transportation costs in the amount of $1,048.50, must complete the Alcohol Highway Safety School and imprisonment in the Clinton County Correctional Facility for a minimum of nine days and a maximum of 19 days.
– Colin Baker Weinstein, charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $100, placed on probation for six months and must test negative for controlled substances for 45 days.
– Brian K. Andrus, Jr., charged with criminal trespass, unlawful taking and simple assault, fined $500, must submit a DNA sample and pay a $250 DNA detection fund fee and imprisonment in the Clinton County Correctional Facility for a minimum of 60 days and a maximum of 23 months, must complete 50 hours of community service and probation for a period of two years under the supervision of the Clinton County Adult Probation Office.
– Shaun Jason Wadsworth, probation revoked; fined $300 and placed in the State Correctional Facility at Camp Hill for an indeterminate term, the minimum of which will be one month and the maximum of 24 months.
– Katherine Ann McCloskey, charged with driving under the influence, fined $1,000 and imprisoned in the Clinton County Correctional Facility for a minimum of 72 hours and a maximum of six months. Also ordered to pay restitution to Timothy Neff in the amount of $35.90 and a fine to Clinton County in the amount of $200.