Grease fire at McDonald’s

McELHATTAN — Multiple fire departments were called to a grease fire at McDonald’s, 24 McDonald’s Ln., McElhattan, last night at approximately 5:45 p.m., the Clinton County Communication Center reported.

The system which would typically put out the fire was not working, the center reported.

Everyone inside the building was safely evacuated as firefighters ensured the fire had not spread.

At approximately 6 p.m. the fire was reported out and all units were cleared, the center reported.

COMMENTS