LOCK HAVEN — The following calls were made to the Clinton County Communications Center.
– Renovo and South Renovo fire companies responded to a tree down on the Renovo Road in Noyes Township. The call came in at 11 a.m. and ended at 11:15 a.m.
– At 12:22 p.m., Lock Haven Fire Deparrtment responded to a fire alarm on East Main Street in Lock Haven. The call ended at 12:28 p.m.
– At 12:36 p.m. Lock Haven Fire Department responded to a motor vehicle accident on Bellefonte Avenue. The call ended at 1:06 p.m.
– At 2:43 p.m., Lock Haven Fire Department responded to an automatic alarm on West Walnut Street. The call ended at 2:50 p.m.
– At 7:40 p.m. fire departments from Avis, Dunnstown, Wayne Township, Woolrich, Lock Haven, Castanea, Antes Fort, South Williamsport, Waterville, Jersey Shore, Nippenose Valley and Larry’s Creek responded to a structure fire on Tiadaghton Avenue in Pine Creek Township. The call ended at 3:29 a.m. Tuesday.