Sentencings in Clinton and Lycoming counties
LOCK HAVEN — The information in Courthouse Roundup is obtained from public records. It is policy of The Express that this information will not be withheld from publication.
– Charles L. Dauberman, charged with robbery of a motor vehicle, recklessly endangering another person and obstructing emergency services, fined $2,000, must submit a DNA sample and pay the $250 fee, spend 12 to 24 months in county prison, placed on probation for eight years and pay $6,583.52 in restitutions.
– Brooke Lindsey Dickey, charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, must complete 50 hours community service and spend one to 11 months in county prison.
– Angelo Trevor Revell, charged with simple possession, fined $300 and placed on probation for 12 months.
– Juan Cancel-Massa, charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance and failure to notify police of accident or damage to vehicle, fined $1,025, placed on probation for 12 months, placed in the intermediate punishment program for six months and serve 72 hours restrictive intermediate punishment.
– Brooke Latiesha Wingard, charged with retail theft, fined $250 and placed on probation for 12 months.
– John Eric Hedges, charged with harassment, fined $300.