Sentencings in Clinton and Lycoming counties
LOCK HAVEN — The information in Courthouse Roundup is obtained from public records. It is policy of The Express that this information will not be withheld from publication.
– Mary Tina Marie Yost, charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance with minors present in the vehicle, fined $1,500 and spend 147 days to 24 months in county prison.
– David Samuel Cross, charged with resisting arrest, fined $750 and placed on probation for 24 months.
– Eugene Neal Shinn, Jr., charged with theft, fined $250, must pay restitution of $317.84 and placed on probation for 12 months.
– Edward Henry Keifer III, charged with possession of small amount of marijuana and speeding, fined $116.50.
– William Joseph Detillo, charged with driving under the influence-second offense, fined $300 and spend five days to six months in county prison.
– Timmy Alan Gentzyel, charged with retail theft, fined $500, placed in the intermediate punishment program for 36 months, serve six months restrictive intermediate punishment, must pay restitution of $5 and submit a DNA sample and pay the $250 fee.
– Kyle Bowes, charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $100 and placed on probation for 12 months.
– Crystal Lynn Hesketh, charged with two counts of harassment, fined $200 and placed on probation for two years.
– Nicholas Daniel Joy, charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $100 and placed on probation for six months.
– Lindsey Jean Straub, charged with driving while license is suspended and false identification to law enforcement officers, fined $750, spend 60 days in county prison and placed on probation for one year.