Sentencings in Clinton and Lycoming counties
LOCK HAVEN — The information in Courthouse Roundup is obtained from Public Records. It is policy of The Express that this information will not be withheld from publication.
– Starlene Marie Stamm, charged with aggravated harassment by prisoner, fined $500 and placed in county intermediate punishment program for 72 months.
– Amber Lynn Baker, charged with two counts possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and recklessly endangering another person, fined $2,000 and serve 18 to 36 months in state prison.
– Sean David Lapp, charged with retail theft, furnishing drug free urine, possession of drug paraphernalia, disorderly conduct and harassment, fined $1,500, serve 497 days in county prison and placed on probation for 18 months.
– Nyjul Lynar Edward Dillard, charged with disarming law enforcement officer and unauthorized use of an automobile, fined $1,500 and serve 12 months to four years in state prison.
– Ryan Stuart Keen, charged with driving under the influence-second offense and possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $1,500, spend 36 months in the intermediate punishment program, complete 50 hours community service, serve 90 days restrictive intermediate punishment and placed on probation for one year.