– Charles Haftl, of Lock Haven, to Theresa M. Konrad, of Lock Haven, on March 7.
– Jennifer Dawn Manning, of Lock Haven, to Michael Elliot Rogers, of Lock Haven, on March 11.
– Karli Jo Reed, of Lock Haven, to Luke William Vandament, of Lock Haven, on March 11.
– Stephanie A. and Richard T. Taylor on March 8.
– Keith M. and Kasondra L. Mincer on March 6.
– Jesse T. Jr. and Jesse T. Sr. Genevish to Brian M. and Annice L. Landis for $259,000, property in Beech Creek.
– Justin E. and Corey J. Moore to Robert B. Boob Jr. for $35,500, property in Pine Creek Township.
– Paul A. and Dana J.S. Washington to Douglas J. and Jenny E. D’Amore for $2,600, property in Castanea Township.
– Frank A. Piro to Jamie Kaliszewski for $365,000, property in Pine Creek Township.
– Mark and Lynette B. Rossman to Dennis E. and Crystal Packer for $295,000, property in Beech Creek.
– Keystone Central School District, School District of the Township of Lamar and Boise Miller to David F. and Kathryn S. Allgyer for $165,000, property in Lamar Township.
– Tyler F. and Adrianna M. Neimond to Joshua S. Rogers for $172,500, property in Lamar Township.
– Evelyn S. Bowes and Douglas A. Richard to Daryl J. and Marsha F. Hull for $65,000, property in Woodward Township.
– Julie A. and Jeffrey E. Bucks, Carey W., Diana S., Robert A. and Cynthia A. Ohl to Robert A. and Cynthia A. Ohl for $74,000, property in Pine Creek Township.
– Saratoga Partners LP and Mark and Olga Levi to Shane T. McMinn for $133,000, property in Beech Creek.
– David P. and Deborah A. Vincenzes to Ashley Murray for $281,500, property in Wayne Township.
– 402 Dog licenses
– 13 Boat transactions
– 4 Bingo licenses
– 1 Pistol permit
– 11 Small games permits
– 7,811 democrats
– 9,949 republicans
– 27 green
– 97 libertarian
– 2,489 other
– 4 republicans
– 7 party changes
– 26 address changes