Sentencings in Clinton and Lycoming counties
LOCK HAVEN — The information in Courthouse Roundup is obtained from public records. It is policy of The Express that this information will not be withheld from publication.
– Christina Marie Heaton, charged with false reports, placed on probation for six months.
– Samuel Verus Lehman, charged with driving under the influence-second offense and recklessly endangering another person, fined $2,000, placed on probation for 48 months and serve 90 days restrictive intermediate punishment.
– Jeremy Ryan Granger, charged with driving under the influence and possession of a controlled substance, fined $2,000 and spend three months in county prison and placed on probation for one year.
– James H. Bechdel Sr., charged with violation of ethics act, fined $500 and placed on probation for 60 months.
– Justin Andrew Simon, charged with retail theft, fined $750 and placed on probation for 36 months.
– John Henry Woodring Jr., charged with theft, pay $450 restitution and placed on probation for 24 months.
– Lesli Ann Davy, charged with giving false information, fined $200.
– Terry Lee Lear, charged with driving under the influence-second offense, fined $750 and placed on probation for six months.
– Randy Lynn Boyce, charged with neglect of animals-lack of veterinary care, fined $300 and placed on probation for six months.