Sentencings in Clinton County
LOCK HAVEN — The information in Courthouse Roundup is obtained from public records. It is policy of The Express that this information will not be withheld from publication.
– Randy Malcolm Hill, charged with possessing a firearm with manufacturer number altered, possession with intent to deliver hydrocodone and recklessly endangering another person, fined $1,500 and spend 36 to 72 months in state prison.
– Scott Eugene Lehman, charged with driving under the influence and driving an unregistered vehicle, fined $1,000, spend 70 days in county prison and placed in the county intermediate punishment program for 24 months.
– Thomas Lee Bechdel Jr., charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, fined $100 and serve 30 days restrictive intermediate punishment.
– Aaron Joseph Thomas, charged with corruption of minors and smelling/inhaling toxic releasing substances, fined $500 and placed on probation for one year.
– Tara Jean Brennan, charged with flight to avoid apprehension/trial/punishment, fined $500 and spend 15 days to 23 months in county prison.