– Covenant Cafe, a social engagement program for people in the early stages of Alzheimer’s — 1-3 p.m. Sept. 4 (first and third Tuesdays of the month), Covenant United Methodist Church, 44 W. Main St., Lock Haven. Information: Fran Decker, 570-748-4302.
– GriefShare — 7 p.m. Thursdays, Salona United Methodist Church. Information: Rote Church office at 570-726-7522 (leave a message).
– Food pantry at Salvation Army, Lock Haven — 9-11 a.m. every Wednesday.
– New Love Center Cafe — 11 a.m.-12:45 p.m. weekdays, Trinity United Methodist Church, 1407 Allegheny St., Jersey Shore (enter on Glover Street side). Doors open at 8 a.m. for coffee.
– More Than Bread lunch program — 11:30 a.m. weekdays (except Wednesdays when it opens at noon), Salvation Army, East Church Street, Lock Haven.
– Free community luncheon — 11:30 a.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, First Presbyterian Church, 203 N. Spring St., Bellefonte.
– Flapjack Giveback — 7-9 a.m. today (last Saturday of the month), Odd Fellas, 101 E. Main St., Lock Haven.
– “Second Sunday Supper” — Noon on Sept. 9, Trinity Episcopal Church, Jersey Shore; tuna casserole featured this month.
– Pass-It-On Community Outreach free clothing program — 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 9 in the house at 610 Frederick St., Flemington, next to Seventh-Day Adventist Church which sponsors the program.
– Helping Hands, free hygiene and cleaning supplies — United Evangelical Lutheran Church, First and West Church streets, Lock Haven, 9-11 a.m. Sept. 5 (first Wednesday of the month) and 6-8 p.m. Sept. 19 (third Wednesday of the month).
– GED and Adult Basic Education classes — 9-11:30 a.m. or 5-7:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, CIU #10 Development Center for Adults, 8 N. Grove St., Suite G, Lock Haven. No pre-registration necessary. Information: 570-893-4038.