LOCK HAVEN - The Pennsylvania Department of Transporation has released its schdule of maintenance work for next week in Centre and Clinton counties.
- Patching on Routes 2008, 880, 144 in the Halls Run area and 1003, Little Plum Run.
- Slides and washout repairs to I-80.
- Bridge replacement at Kettle Creek Bridge on Route 144; one lane traffic.
- Bridge replacement at Dry Run Briodge on Route 477; road closed.
- Deck replacement at Tylersville bride on Route 880; roadway closed with detour.
- Construction and relocation of Intelligent Transporation system devices at certain sections of I-80.
- Mowing on I-80 in various locations and townships on Monday to Thursday.
- Guiderail work on I-80 in various locations and townships on Monday to Thursday.
- Surface improvements on Route 144, Axemann Road in Spring Township on Monday.
- Shoulder improvements on Route 150 Bald Eagle Valley Road in Curtin and Liberty Townships, Monday to Friday; Route 1001 Howard Divide Road in Howard and Curtin Townships, Monday to Friday; Route 322 at Reese Hollow intersection in Worth Township, Monday to Wednesday; Route 45 in various locations and townships, Tuesday to Friday; Route 477 Livonia Mountain Road in Miles Township, Tuesday to Friday.
- Pipe replacement on Route 2010 Upper George's Valley Road in Potter and Gregg Townships, Monday.
- Drainage improvements on Route 4004 Bush Hollow Road in Boggs and Union Townships, Monday to Friday; Route 3036 Klondike Road Osceola Mills in Rush Township, Monday to Wednesday; Route 3021 Steele Hollow Road in Huston Township, Thursday and Friday; Route 3017 Port Mountain Road in Worth and Halfmoon Townships, Thursday and Friday.
- Channel cleaning on Route 3040 Bald Eagle Valley Road in Huston and Worth Townships, Thursday and Friday.
- Bridge repair on Route 144 Snow Shoe Mt. Road in Snow Shoe Township, Monday to Thursday.
For more information on PennDOT's roadway construction and maintenance operations, visit the PennDOT website at www.dot.state.pa.us.