From soaps to jewelry, arts and crafts aplenty
LOCK HAVEN — A variety of arts and crafts vendors will be setting up shop along Main Street.
Attendees can browse the various items from pottery to glasswork and even honey, all while listening to wonderful music.
Some of the vendors who will be showcasing their work are:
– Deb Parsons with Parsons Hot Glass.
– Linda Campbell of Campbell’s Stoneware Pottery.
– Linda Wise of Autumn Woods Soap Company.
– Heath Stout of Bear Mountain Apiary.
– Lisa Bitler and Tammy Quiggley will be showcasing their pottery.
– Meg Smith will have jewelry on display.
– Roger Shipley will have his drawings, oil paintings and prints available.
Two Plein Air painters, Susan Nicholas Gephart and Karl Eric Leitzel will be on site painting the beautiful scenery that is the festival.