calendar of vents
– “Technology @ the Library,” free one-on-one training and answers to technology questions, 1-2 p.m., Centre Hall Branch Library, 109 W. Beryl St., www.centrecountylibrary.org.
– Seafood dinner with all-you-can-eat buffet, 4-7 p.m., Nittany Valley Volunteer Fire Co., 5101 Nittany Valley Drive, Lamar. Information: 570-726-6884.
– All-you-can-eat Spaghetti Dinner, 4-8 p.m., Lafayette Lodge 199 in downtown Lock Haven. Visit www.lafayettelodge199.com or https://www.facebook.com/LockHavenMasonicLodge199 for more information.
– Pig Roast and Ribbon Cutting, 5-8 p.m., Powers Health Center, 525 High St., Lock Haven.
– Katydid Cadence, 8 p.m., Ole Bull State Park Amphitheater.
– Children’s musical “Pinkalicious,” 10 a.m., Millbrook Playhouse, millbrookplayhouse.net.
– Elk of PA, 3:30 p.m., Kettle Creek State Park Nature Center.
– Katydid Cadence, 8 p.m., Kettle Creek State Park Nature Center.
– Native American artifacts program, 3-4 p.m., Sameul Moss House, 200 S. Main St., Jersey Shore. Feat. special guest Tank Baird.
Send us the news of your event through our Virtual Newsroom at www.lockhaven.com, by mailing it to The Express, P.O. Box 208, 9-11 W. Main St., Lock Haven, Pa. 17745 or by faxing it to 570-748-1544. If you have questions, call us at 570-748-6791.