Old Photo Album
Board of trustees examines hospital plans in 1958
Before the Lock Haven Hospital, now UPMC Susquehanna Lock Haven, was built along Cree Drive near Flemington, the hospital was located along Susquehanna Avenue past Lock Haven University. Above, the hospital board of trustees met on Jan. 21, 1958 to review plans for the new building. Seated, left to right, are A. W. Speth, administrator; Sanford Yost, A.H. Claster, President William T. Piper, R.H. Cree, secretary, Mrs. Calvin R. Armstrong and D. Edward Hoberman. Standing are J.H. Furst, F.E. McEntire, of the administrative staff, L.F. Probst, Wilbur Kephart and James Warner.