Old Photo Album: Dedication of the Civil War Monument
A large crowd gathers around Lock Haven’s Civil War Monument on Memorial Day, May 30, 1909 during its dedication ceremony. The large stone monument features four civil war era soldiers and has been located at two different parts of the city. At the time of its dedication it was located on West Main Street near Triangle Park. Since then it has moved to the intersection of Bellefonte Avenue and East Church Street.