LOCK HAVEN — The following calls were made to the Clinton County Communications Center.
– At 1:44 a.m., the Lock Haven Fire Department responded to a fire alarm at 311 W. Water St., Lock Haven. The call was cleared at 1:55 a.m.
– At 12:46 p.m., emergency services from LHFD responded to a gas leak at 221 E. Park St., Lock Haven. The call was cleared at 1:01 p.m.
– At 5:48 p.m., fire departments out of Avis, Wayne Township, Dunnstown, Woolrich, Jersey Shore Independent Hose, Citizens of Larry Creek, and the Jersey Shore area EMS all responded to an unknown fire at 1088 Third St., Pine Creek Township. The call was cleared at 6:03 p.m.
– At 7:06 p.m., Renovo Fire Department responded to a vehicle fire at 105 15th St., Renovo. The call was cleared at 7:37 p.m.
– At 11:12 p.m., Renovo Fire Department responded to a smoke alarm at 336 Erie Ave., Renovo. The call was cleared at 11:41 p.m.