– Robert Gordon Aungst II, of Mill Hall, to Zoey Lynne Silverstrim, of Mill Hall, on May 13.
– Chelsea Linn Caprio, of Loganton, to Kyle Hunter Sweeley, of Loganton, on May 9.
– Kayla Skye Dixon, of Lock Haven, to Ryan Charles Trexler, of Lock Haven, on May 13.
– Mercedes Maria Kemery, of Blue Bell, to Ralph Francis Larsen, of McElhattan, on May 10.
– Richard L. Yonkin Jr., of Renovo, to Dorinda K. Wilson, of Renovo, on May 9.
No divorces were recorded.
– Eugene H. Charlton to Seth H. and Amber Bird for $275,000, property in Woodward Township.
– James I. and Elizabeth A. Andrus Sr. to Kenneth A. Anderson III for $10,000, property in Dunnstable Township.
– Anthony and Gemma A. Rinella III to Wayne G. and Christine M. McRae for $252,100, property in Pine Creek Township.
– Amy C. Comstock to Clint E. and Christine M. Dorman for $64,900, property in Mill Hall.
– Robert E. and Judith A. Merrill and Wendy D. Long to Robert E. Merrill and Karen B. McCloskey for $35,038, property in Wayne Township.
– Shirley A. and David J. Stankiewicz and Shirley A. Levelle to Lindsay and Timothy Baird for $68,000, property in Beech Creek.
– Erin Tana Karichner and Earl R. Moore Sr. to Ricky J. and Ann M. Frankhouser Sr. for $117,000, property in Pine Creek Township.
– Matthew R. and Helen S. Santiago to Dalton J. Young for $80,000, property in Beech Creek.
– Ronald A. and Mary Ann Martin to Steven S. and Martha Stoltzfus for $950,000, property in Lamar Township.
– Jacob and Laurie Clevenger to National Fuel Gas Supply Corporation for $10,000, property in Leidy Township.
– Kevin R. and Fred C. Yearick to Douglas C. Yearick for $80,000, property in Porter Township.
– Kevin R. and Fred C. Yearick to Kevin R. and Douglas C. Yearick and Ellen M. Walbridge for $25,000, property in Porter Township.
– Jordan S. Sheffer to Central Real Estate Clinton County LLC for $26,000, property in Flemington.
– James W. and Suny Y. Wise to Kameron J. Leitzel and Casey T. Jones for $137,000, property in Lock Haven.
– Harold E. Erb, Jean A. Leisenring and Emma J. Seymour to Cole Wheeler and Megan Cryder for $132,000, property in Woodward Township.
– RRB Property Management LLC and Robert K. Bowman to John Grider for $111,000, property in Lamar Township.
– 53 Dog licenses
– 1 Bingo permit
– 4 Small games permits
– 25 Boat transactions