LOCK HAVEN — The following area churches will be holding an Ash Wednesday service on Wednesday, March 6.
– Immaculate Conception Church, 310 W. Water St., Lock Haven, Mass with distribution of ashes, 9 a.m.
– Avis United Methodist Church, corner of Park and Prospect Street, 7 p.m. There will be Imposition of ashes. Everyone is welcome. Any questions can call 570-753-8137.
– United Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1 E. Church St., Lock Haven, 12 p.m.
– St. Agnes Church, 3 E. Walnut St., Lock Haven, liturgy of the word and distribution of ashes, 12 p.m.
– St Joseph Catholic Church, 925 Huron Ave., Renovo, stations of the cross with distribution of ashes, 6:30 p.m.
– Salona Lutheran Church, 624 Long Run Rd., Mill Hall, 7 p.m.
– Rote United Methodist Church, 102 Beagle Rd., Mill Hall, 7 p.m.
– Immaculate Conception, 310 W. Water St., Lock Haven, stations of the cross with distribution of ashes, 7 p.m.
– Covington United Methodist Church, 44 W. Main St., Lock Haven, 7 p.m.
– Clintondale United Methodist Church hosting Mackeyville, 7 p.m.
– McElhattan/Woolrich Charge, Woolrich United Methodist Church, 7 p.m.
– Albright United Methodist Church, 47 E. Main St., Loganton, 7:30 p.m.
– Great Island Presbyterian Church, at the rear of Lock Haven Post Office, 7:30 p.m.