LH Council to hold video conference meeting Monday
LOCK HAVEN – Lock Haven City Council will hold a special meeting via video conference at 3 p.m. on Monday, March 23, City Manager Greg Wilson said in a press release.
The public will be able to view the meeting by clicking on a link that will be provided on the city’s website www.lockhavenpa.gov.
The agenda for the meeting will be posted on the website at 5 p.m. today, March 20, Wilson said.
“Residents with comments on any issue appearing on the agenda are welcome to provide those comments by emailing the city manager or a member of council,” Wilson said.
Wilson can be reached by emailing email@example.com.
City council members may be reached by emailing:
– Mayor Joel Long: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Council vice president Stephen Stevenson: email@example.com
– Douglas Byerly: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Richard “Rick” Conklin: email@example.com
– William “Bill” Mincer: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Richard Morris: email@example.com
The city has not linked an email address on its website for council’s newest member, Barbara Masorti.