10 reasons not to wash
If you took the same excuses that people use for not going to church and apply them to other important areas of life you’d realize how inconsistent we can be in our logic. For example: Reasons not to wash.
1. I was forced as a child.
2. People who make soap are only after your money.
3. I wash on special occasions like Easter and Christmas.
4. People who wash are hypocrites — they think they are cleaner than everyone else.
5. There are so many different kinds of soap, I can’t decide which one is best.
6. I used to wash, but it got boring so I stopped.
7. None of my friends wash.
8. The bathroom is never warm enough in the winter or cool enough in the summer.
9. I’ll start washing when I get older and dirtier.
10. I can’t spare the time.
During these times, please wash more than normal.