LOCK HAVEN — The following calls were received by the Clinton County Communications Center.
– At 12:30 p.m. the Dunnstown Fire Department responded to a fire alarm at Lin Ridge Road in Woodward Township. The call was cleared at 12:39 p.m.
– At 1:49 p.m. the Woolrich fire department responded to a fallen tree along Island Road and Stewart Road in Dunnstable Township. The call was cleared at 2:27 p.m.
– At 2:01 p.m. the fire departments of Lamar (Salona) and Mill Hall responded to a fire alarm at Millbook Plaza Lane in Bald Eagle Township. The call was cleared at 2:14 p.m.
– At 4:41 p.m. fire stations out of Nittany Valley (Lamar), Eldred Township, and Washington Township, along with state police from Lamar responded to a motor vehicle accident along I-80E in Porter Township. The call was cleared at 5:26 p.m.
– At 9:02 p.m. Mill Hall Fire Department responded to pole damage along Eagle Valley Road in Bald Eagle Township. The call was cleared at 9:20 p.m.